Orange County, California Attractions -Within minutes of Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa, discover a wide array of California attractions, from amusement parks to cultured museums. World-famous destinations like Disneyland, the Queen Mary, and Knott's Berry Farm are close at hand. Explore local favorites such as the waterfronts of Laguna Beach and Newport Beach. Enjoy live music, scenic tours, sporting events, and theatrical performances - all in Orange County.
Orange County, California Business -Southern California is home to hundreds of corporations and businesses, several just a stone's throw away from Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa. Experian, Deloitte, Hyundai and Kingston Technology - these and more are within walking distance. With our convenient location and complimentary shuttle serving John Wayne Airport as well as a convenient location close to the dozens of companies' offices, not to mention being only 13 miles from the Anaheim Convention Center, it's no wonder business travelers return again and again to the Hilton.
Orange County, California Shopping & Dining -Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa is home to the award winning Bristol Palms California Bistro, a popular destination for dining in Costa Mesa. Of course, Orange County is home to a wide variety of dining choices, from casual fare to white-tablecloth restaurants. The Hilton is also close to an exciting nightlife, entertainment, as well as unparalleled shopping at destinations like South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island.
Orange County, California Attractions
- Orange County Performing Arts Center - 0.3 miles
- South Coast Plaza - 0.3 miles
- South Coast Repertory Theatre - 0.3 miles
- Pacific Amphitheatre - 2 miles
- Fashion Island - 5 miles
- Disneyland - 14 miles
- Orange County Fair & Event Center - 2 miles
- Bowers Museum - 7 miles
- Irvine Spectrum - 9 miles
- Honda Center - 11.6 miles
- Angels StadiumBallpark
- 12 miles
- Anaheim Convention Center - 13 miles
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- 25 miles
- Catalina Island - 40 miles
- Universal Studios - 47 miles
- Knott's Berry Farm - 19 miles
- Queen Mary - 25 miles
Orange County, California Businesses
- Advanced Medical Optics -
- Air Products & Chemicals -
- Alcon Labs - 9 miles
- American Red Cross - 4 miles
- Ametek Aerospace - 6 miles
- Aquatech International -
- Argo Tech - 3 MI - N
- Atlantic Aviation / Newport Jet Ctr - 2.7 miles
- Behr Process - 4 miles
- Best Buy - 6 miles
- Blue Shield of America -
- Boeing - 15 miles
- Brembo North America -
- Brookfield Homes - 0 miles
- BSH Home Appliance/Siemens - 3.3 miles
- C.N.A. Insurance - 0 miles
- Canon - 10 miles
- Canon Business Machines -
- Carter Cryogenics - 5 miles
- Ceradyne - 1 miles
- Clark Construction - 1 miles
- Conexant - 4 miles
- Deloitte & Touche - 0.5 miles
- Eaton - 5 miles
- Emulex - 3 miles
- Experian - 2 miles
- Highland Fairview Properties - 0 miles
- IBM - 3 miles
- Kingston Technology - 5 miles
- LA Fitness Center - 3 miles
- Landmark Education - 2 miles
- Hyundai - 1.0 mile
Towns/Cities Near Costa Mesa, California
- Anaheim - 13 miles
- Huntington Beach - 9 miles
- Irvine - 4 miles
- Newport Beach - 6 miles
Directions to Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
From John Wayne Airport
- Follow signs to the 405 Freeway North.
- Exit Bristol Street and turn left.
- Drive over the bridge.
- Turn left on Hotel Way.
From 405 Freeway Northbound
- Take 405 North to Bristol Street exit.
- Exit left onto Bristol Street.
- Drive over the freeway and turn left on Hotel Way.
From 405 Freeway Southbound
- Take 405 South to Bristol Street exit, past the Harbor Blvd and Hwy 73 interchange.
- Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa is located directly across from the exit on the left.
From the 57 Freeway
- Take 57 South to I-5 South to Hwy 55 South.
- Exit Baker and turn right.
- Turn right again at Bristol Street.
- The hotel will be on the right hand side.
From the 73 Freeway
- Take 73 North.
- Exit Bear Street.
- Turn right on Paularino.
- Turn left on Bristol Street.
From the 91 Freeway
- Take 91 West to Hwy 55 South to 405 North.
- Exit at Bristol, turning left.
- Drive over the freeway and turn left on